Hi Team,
We are looking forward for a Data Integration between Taland and Anaplan, would like to seek advice if anyone has done this integration and any information that would be helpful before we start implementing the same.
Regards,
Shivankur
@ShivankurSharma
Great idea. And, one I think was intended by the "Anaplan Plus" concept. To be honest, I haven't had the pleasure of integrating Anaplan to Taland but I have integrated Anaplan to other point solutions. Here are some learnings:
Anyway, just some notes on integration. Not exactly what you were looking for so I hope it was helpful.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…