Level 2 Sprint 3 - issue import shipping, DC from Data Hub
I need some help, please. I am digging a hole, chasing my tail, hitting my head against the wall, and drinking too much coffee…to no avail.
Level 2 Sprint 3, lesson 3.3.5 Activity: Create Inventory Ordering – shipping method data
SYS07 Distribution Center Details and SYS06 Locations Details have no data. It has their line items, blueprint with format and formulas, like the Supply Chain Start Model.
My crooked thought process path was:
- Import from Data Hub model into Supply Chain model
- SYS07 Location Details to SYS07 Dist. Center Details
- SYS07 Build Location Saved View to SYS06 Loc. Details
- Import from Level 2 Supply Chain Start Model as those 2 SYS models are populated.
- Reviewed Level 2 Learning Center sprint 1 & 2…did I miss something?
I was able to import from the Data Hub (SYS12 Import SKU Details saved View) into Level 2 Supply Chain model (SYS08 SKU Detail) with no problems.
So, I WANT SYS06 and 07 to be a mapping mistake, as both have the subset GE Location: Dist. Center as a Boolean.
When I map, the subset target states “(no values)”. I remember reading a Master Anaplanner’s explanation but can no longer find it!
Thank you for your help & guidance.