Hi,
I created a Multi-Sheet connection (5 tabs). After reopened the file, I found Excel Add-in cannot find the module used when I try to refresh all tabs with one click.
Could you kindly tell me how to solve this issue?
Thanks,
@chengchenggan
Just to add to @anirudh comment,
Thanks Jared. 1) I have the access to the module . 2) the module doesn't change in both Anaplan and Excel. 3) The password doesn't change.
Today I reopened the file, the connection is back to normal. But sometimes Excel cannot identify all Multiple-sheet connections needed to be refreshed. For example, 3 tabs come from the same module, only 2 are linked to refresh. I didn't change the format of the module in Excel.
How to avoid this connection issue?
Thanks!
+ @MagaliP
Thanks for the response. I'm afraid that your situation is a bit beyond my knowledge. I would recommend the following: Send a note to support@anaplan.com with the same detail as you provided here. they may have some additional information that will help you track down what's going on.
I also copied Magali, the extension leader at Anaplan, in the hope she may have some insight.
Once you feel you've gotten closer to the solution, I hope you'll post the solution here so we can all see the answer.
Customer Support team reviewed my case. I'm using the early build version of the Anaplan Excel addin 4.x (4.0.2.257). There have been some refresh issue that has been resolved in the latest version of the addin 4.1.2.295.
After reinstallation, the refresh is working fine for now.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…