Hi,
I'm having trouble mapping this excel sheet. Attached is a snap shot of what I'm trying to map and also the excel sheet I'm trying to map. Please advice.
Thank you
@neg177
This is a tough one, so I'll give you what I think is your best strategy.
Hope some of this helps. You can do this!
You are most likely have issues with mapping your time dimension. A few things to consider;
Try a few interations of the time mapping
To start with you'll need to set the text delimiter option in the file import data source settings to double quote (")
Note the time column heading is inconsistent in the file with a two-digit year until 3/14/19 and four digits thereafter - change to 4 digits throughout and a M-D-Y date format should work.
Anaplan's importer should cope with dollar signs (ignore) and parentheses (negate) in numeric cells.
I can't help on the line item front, though
I believe I'm just going to copy and past it into another csv file that as the same exact layout I have in Anaplan, and use that as my flat file.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…