Level 2 Sprint 3 3.2.11 Create Saved Views for UX
I am in need for guidance on the Product Replenishment UX > Planning Period Filter Grid, where it is checked & grayed out / locked.
This is built in My Pages, using Anaplan’s workspace, 90-day trial. I am new to Anaplan with Cognos and Hyperion/Oracle SaaS EPM experience.
- Blueprint – both line items TRUE
- tried cleared PP Filter and other combos.
- tried DCA - write access driver, applied to PP Filter.
- Filter – Months only filter
- Created Saved View SYS00 Time Settings by Month – Planning Period Filter
- My Pages – Data Source > Module views > Planning Period Filter for UX
- Tried Custom views – used action options bar, in upper right corner.
Attached is the screenshot.
Thank you kindly!
While in configuration mode make sure the card is editable. On the card configuration, make sure you click on "Grid".0
Thank you for your immediate reply and helping me with my sanity check!
I forgot to include that in my steps -- tried Allow editing option, didn't allow me to move it.
So, I deleted the old...again!...brought it back in, turned on, published, and voila!1
You got this! That L2 certification is nearly yours.0