Hi everyone,
I'm having trouble importing this into DAT03 Historic Volumes. I've been at this for 3 hours and I'm not sure what's wrong. Can anyone help? I can't move on to the next activity until I get this right. Thank you.
Hi,
Let's try to guide through this problem together. You have the information in front of you that you need to proceed, just need a way of interpreting it.
The import ends in a failure, with one of the errors being the "Items not located in SKU flat list". At this stage, I would ignore the "column headers" portion of that error, and focus on something that you can actively manage.
Looking further at the "Items not located in SKU flat list" error - you can see this would appear during the "mapping" stage. Your SKU Flat tab shows a number of codes on the left hand side, starting with A001, and no items in the SKU Flat list being mapped to them. This could be due to a number of reasons, but looking at the SKU Flat list items, the codes do not begin with an A0** structure - rather they begin with a P0* structure.
Looking at the Accounts Flat tab, shows a similar issue. None of your items in the Accounts Flat list are being mapped to source, and the codes you are trying to match do not fit the Accounts Flat structure.
This actually leads us to the initial mapping screen - your SKU and Account mappings have been assigned incorrectly. Try take a look at that again, and report back?
Cheers,
Kevin
I am having this same problem. Can someone help me please?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…