Cloudworks API integartions
Has anyone implemented a new Cloudworks API ?
Here is a scenario
I have a process that has 2 imports call it Process A
1- imports list items
2- imports monthly data(measures) related to list items
when I am setting up my cloud works integration I am not getting an option for selecting a process just imports actions
- Process A has 2 imports even though it is one integration point. Will Cloudworks count it as 2 integrations? ( please note that there is a limit of 25 integrations per tenant)
- Is this typically how you setup cloud works imports? or there is a better way ?
(Note: edited 7/9/2021 based on @karanAMP feedback below)
This has changed to 100 actions and you can now use processes.
Some other things I learned:
- Getting things set up with AWS permissions is the time consuming part.
- Name files with .csv
- Export and Import file names have to be different
- Integrations are likely to be numerous so naming convention is important
- 100 integration limit then pay as you go
- Processes can be run
- model to model is enabled
- Integrations can be scheduled but once scheduled you cannot run it manually
Check out the new best practice articles too! Here's article 1 of 3.0
Clouds works and cloud works api has moved to next level now
It includes 100 integration points including processes
Model to Model are now possible in cloud works .
I think this is massive leap forward towards true connected planning1