Hi Everyone,
Recently I did level1 and level 2 certification. Is there a way I can volunteer to some real project to gain some experience.
@CommunityMember113636
Awesome! That's exactly how I got started. I did some Pre-Sales volunteer work. It helped that I had some industry experience but it's a great strategy nonetheless. The job market appears to be pretty hot right now for Anaplan Modelers so you may be able to get a paying job without having to volunteer.
Some Suggestions:
Lastly, work towards the certified modeler certification. That's the inflection point where most recruiters and hiring managers gain confidence in your ability to model real business use cases. You got this!!
I'll add one thing to what @JaredDolich said, and that's to join (and consider posting your interest/availability on) the Anaplan Community LinkedIn group, too. A lot of opportunities get posted there. Good luck!
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…