Job after completing L1 in india
edited February 27 in Academy and learning discussions
Is it worth to complete L2 also bcz completing L1 there is no job prospect.
I can't guarantee that you'll find work but what I can tell you is that learning L2 and the Anaplan Way would be a great investment to make while you're networking. A few suggestions:
- Add your name to the available talent forum.
- Also consider joining @AaronW at the Learner's Lounge where you can network with other people on the same journey.
- Subscribe and Follow Anaplan and also follow the hashtag #Anaplan on LinkedIn.
- Make sure to show your L1 certification on your LinkedIn profile and also make sure the words "Anaplan", "Modeler", and "Level 1 Modeling Certification" are somewhere in your profile. This will help recruiters find you.
- Something I did my first year was I "interned" (read: volunteered) for a consulting firm to get experience. That may not be practical for you but it's another way to get started.
Lastly, work towards the certified modeler certification. That's the inflection point where most recruiters and hiring managers gain confidence in your ability to model real business use cases. You got this!!3