Is it worth to complete L2 also bcz completing L1 there is no job prospect.
@NSH
I can't guarantee that you'll find work but what I can tell you is that learning L2 and the Anaplan Way would be a great investment to make while you're networking. A few suggestions:
Lastly, work towards the certified modeler certification. That's the inflection point where most recruiters and hiring managers gain confidence in your ability to model real business use cases. You got this!!
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…