Community,
Does anyone know if the Action Timestamp can be shown on a page or dashboard, most likely through a line item? Or, is it just on the action tab?
Can the action timestamp be retrieved with the new Transaction APIs?
Hello Jared,
Currently it is only available for the Workspace administrator. I dont think we can show it to the user via page/dashboard.
I am not sure about the API though, if it can access this data.
Thanks
Arun
That would be great! I would like to see end time of the processes too, so we can understand how long it takes for each process to be completed. I guess these two would be requests for further enhancements.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…