Hi
I tried this process and got error messages. Now I find I have accidentally deleted the Process 9 from the Actions page. I can't see the process 9 in my Supply Chain model. Could someone help me with this please. I have provided the screen shots of my previous work with error messages. I am not sure what went wrong. Kind regards Thiru
Hi @ThiruT
If you have accidently deleted it, you have option of restoring through the history option.
Try finding the right restore point/ID where you had deleted the action and restore the model.
Hope this helps.
~ABhi
Thank you Abhi. I have now restored process 9. I will try again to run the process 9 and see what happens
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…