I am trying to bring data from Azure data lake to Anaplan using informatica. But I am getting this error when I create an Azure data lake V2 connection and test it. Has anyone faced similar issue in informatica?
Thanks
@Shawnm
Looks like an issue with V2 APIs. You have to refresh the token regularly. I think it's every 10 minutes.
Adding @kenog to the conversation, as he's the AZURE expert with Anaplan. Check out his best practice post.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…