Hello Anaplan Community
I have requested access for the 90 day trial and have not heard back. So, just trying to follow-up. Appreciate any help in granting me the trial access.
@gkamesh
I think there's a waiting list. Hang in there. Make sure you continue to reach out.
I really don't know the facts behind the waiting list, but my hunch (and it is not well grounded) is that they are using a hyper model for everyone requesting a 90 trial. The hyper model is a giant workspace that can be partitioned with up to 500-600GB. Since each trial gets 1GB, they can partition this about 500 times. To add more people, they would have to create another workspace.
Just a guess as to why. So as the 90 day trial ends, one will free up. So, keep on asking where you are in the waiting list. Perhaps that will help.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…