In Module 7 of Level 1 Model building, we are asked to import product data into the Product Details module and map to the source. However, my mapping does not seem to be accurate, and I cannot figure out the issue. I've attached screenshots of what my mapping looks like, as well as what it results in. Any and all help would be much appreciated!
resultsoriginal mappingManually mapping some itemserror message
@Belson97
Take a look at grid view on the list. Make sure your Product Family codes are loaded. You may need to reload it.
If that looks good lets take a look at the details of the errors as @rob_marshall suggests.
Oh, so so close.
Make sure you Product Family Line item is formatted as a list "P1 Product Family". Looks like its formatted as a number. Try it again.
You got this!
@JaredDolich Thanks for the quick reply! I changed the format to List P1 Product Family, but now I am getting an error that says the items are not located in the list. I've attached screenshots of the error and my P1 list.
To get a better idea of what is going on, after you run the action and get the error screen, click on the Details tab and it will give you more granular information on the errors.
Rob
@JaredDolich Product List was the issue. This is how my content returns now which I believe is correct yes? Thanks for all your help Jared!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…