Is there any instructor led L3MB course that I can purchase?
@gautamgurwara
Unfortunately, only L1 and L2 are ILT. I suspect Anaplan will be offering L3 someday.
But there's some good news! If you passed L2, trust me, with some gumption and willingness to study you can take the self paced course. The first half is all about building a good model schema and is a great prep for the Solution Architect certification.
You got this!
Thank You Jared!
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…