I dont know where i'm going wrong.....this is the formula I'm trying to use....IF Employed? THEN Salary * 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role'.Bonus % [LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Department, LOOKUP: ''SYS08 Employee Details'.Role ] ELSE 0
@lcapon
So close! Try removing the double quote. So, so close.
Correct:
IF Employed? THEN Salary * 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role'.Bonus %[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Department, LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role] ELSE 0
Yours
IF Employed? THEN Salary * 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role'.Bonus % [LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Department, LOOKUP: ''SYS08 Employee Details'.Role ] ELSE 0
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly - unfortunately I now get.....this error....Data type mismatch: format other than LIST or DATE being referenced as a relation
So i just realised that the newly added 'role' hadnt been setup as a list - so I have gone back and updated and reimported :-0)
Its working!!!
Bingo! Nice job. You got this!
Can You please tell me how
receving the same error
Data type mismatch: format other than LIST or DATE being referenced as a relation
I am entering the correct formula and I am still getting all zeroes in my data. Can someone please help?
I am having similar issues on this. Can someone assist? I input those formulas and get all zeros. Is there an issue with the Roles list?
Hello @MiaKaercher Pls check your lookup fields are populating, those should not be blank.
hi there…could you clarify further i am not sure what you mean by that
I am using the exact same formula and still getting zeros :(
Hi you are multiplying bonus with respect to department and role from sys08 module. Hence pls check that respective fields in sys08 are having data or not? Also check for that combination you have salary data or not to multiply then only you will get Bonus calc no's.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…