Hi,
I'm getting a mapping error with my dates because they are not formatted identically. How can I fix this without going in and mapping each date to one another manually?
Thank you
Pics attached
@neg177 !!!!
How are you? Great question.
So you'll want to create custom formats for each of those.
("8/18/2020") use ??M-D-Y??
and for 10/2/1010 use M-D-??Y
Screenshots below!
I'm well thank you for asking. I hope you are as well.
It doesn't take me to that Custom Mapping option like it sometimes does. Just takes me to the option to manually map the dates.
@neg177
Are you importing into a module or a list? If it's a module you should get that date format option. Also, are you using the model calendar or a fake calendar? If it's a fake calendar, you'll have to bring the date in as TEXT then format it and convert to a date. If it's a list, you're probably loading into a list property. If that's the case, I'd like to encourage you not to use list properties, a topic we can certainly discuss. Instead try to create a system module and load the properties there. The biggest benefit is that you can perform formulas on your properties as use them with LOOKUP and SUM. Calculate once, refer often.
If I'm way off, send me some more detail about what you're loading this data into. I'll get you to the finish line.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…