I am trying to import SYS06 data into the G2 Country List. I have reloaded my Country flat list. When I ran the import this is the result I got:
@LStinsa
in your picture, the Region line item is blank. If you fix that, and use that as the parent, just rerun the action and it will work.
Rob
You need to make sure the parent is defined in the source view and then map that in the action.
@rob_marshall
Thank you for the suggestion.
This is the mapping I have in G2. I think I need to delete the data in G2 and then re import it, but I think I"m going to have the same issue.
Thank you! I re imported the data into SYS06 and that fixed the problem.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…