Hi,
Is there a reason why all the saved views from a deployed version do not show up to add as a connection in the Anaplan PowerPoint Add-In?
I am unable to select a module that I want to export to the PowerPoint.
I can confirm the issue has now been resolved.
@Ajinkyashitole
Add extension pro @MagaliP
You're one step ahead of me. I can't even get a single model to load, and I'm using V1.7
All my tenants show up but I can't select any models or modules. Magali, should we fill out a support ticket?
Thank you for raising this, we have confirmed the issue and are actively working on a resolution.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
If you want to raise a ticket, you'll receive personal support. Alternatively, I'll keep you posted when the issue has been resolved.
All, we have narrowed down the issue: it's impacting PowerPoint Add-in version 1.7 only and is due to a change in the underlying API.
We're working on the resolution and will keep you updated.
Thank you for the follow up @MagaliP
Hi again,
We should be able to fix this permanently next week. In the meantime, we have a workaround, please contact Anaplan Support.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…