2.3.8.2 Import into DEM01 Module

Options

Hi everyone,

I am trying to do the import into de DEM01 Module, but I keep getting this error. I've seen some similar questions here at the Community but can't really figure it out what everybody did to correct it.

I am attaching some screenshots so you can see what I am doing. 

I really don't know what else I can do. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Carolina.

Comments

• I would recommend you try one of the two things and see if that works for you:
    1. In Time Mapping tab, select Y-M in the 'Pattern with Separators' and see if the import runs fine
    2. In Time Mapping, select a custom mapping YY-MMM and see if that works

Ideally you should do 1 but considering what you were trying to do, doing 2 will help you understand how to use custom mapping

• Hi @ankit_cheeni 

Thank you for your response.

I tried both and I am still getting the same error.

• @CarolinaCaetano  let me know if we are doing anything different. 

• @ankit_cheeni thanks!

I am doing the exact same thing, but still get this error.

I've realized that some months don't populate.

• Hi, 

I had the same issue, and I fixed it by changing the language of the calendar to english (I guess this is why the abbrevation is messed up)

Good luck

• Coorect, you should to change the language. 

• You should change the language on import screen (where are time options ) - on the right hand side.

So, for time settings, first choose Y-M in the first window, and then, on the right hand side, change the language for months names to English, it will work.

• Ankit,

I am having issues with this import. I do not have Y-M nor does it allow me to do YYMMM on the custom. It says it's invalid.

Any suggestions please.

Katherine

• How does YYMMM format will work could any one elaborate it

• Thank you for your time. I did fix it.

Katherine

• I fixed the issue by changing the line item time setting to monthly instead of weekly then using the Y-M format that will appear after you change the time setting