3.4.4 Activity: Create Stock Exceptions Review UX Page

Options

Hello Everyone,

• Stock Exception count by product SKU and total for the parent Product at monthly, half-year, and year time periods.

Can anyone please help on this? I am not able to upload data on SKU level in UX page.

Thanks

Screenshot (733).png

Comments

• @Shitanshu 

I don't think you need to upload anything instead it's a calculated module. This module needs to be dimensioned by SKUs, Time and calculate the values based off of the logic given.

Misbah

Miz Logix

• In Activity it says P3 SKU Autoagreegation P1 Product Family, However in my case it didn't autoagreegate. Do you think I missing anything while mapping?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Screenshot (739).png

Screenshot (740).png

• @Shitanshu 

I think the calculations and formula is fine. It is doing what it is supposed to do (auto-aggregating) as I see there are numbers in here. I would say please check exception count line in INV01 module if you feel that there is a discrepancy in numbers.

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix

• @Misbah I created two Two grids successfully as per the activity however I need SKU In 3rd Grid to finish the activity. I checked the exception count line in INV01 module and I don't think any discrepancies.

Screenshot (741).png

Screenshot (742).png

Screenshot (743).png

• @Shitanshu 

Great! Go ahead and create that module which will be dimensioned by SKU and TIME and do the calcs.

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix

• @Misbah Do I need to Create New Module for that, I thought it suppose to come with INV02 Country Summary  only according to the activity.🤔

Screenshot (744).png

Screenshot (745).png

Screenshot (733).png

• @Shitanshu 

INV02 is not dimensioned by Products, it is dimensioned by Product Family. So you will have to create another module INV03

• @Misbah I just created the module as per the activity where it says Dimension - P1 Product Family List and it would autoagreegate the sku. I saw your response on one of the post.

Screenshot (746).png

• @Shitanshu 

Auto aggregation happens from bottom to top not from top to bottom. For example P3 SKUs can aggregate to P2 Products and P2 Products can aggregate to P1 Product family. 

Now if your module is dimensioned by P1 it can not aggregate to P2 or P3. It's the other way around. 

Hope that helps,

Misbah

Miz Logix

• @Misbah  Thanks for explainging and I got your point, so everybody go through the same way I guess. I will simply create seprate module for sku grid. Hope it won't impact on my sprint exam.

Thank you once again.