Excel Add-in Saved Views / Formulas and Filters

Options

Hello all, 

I have recently discovered Excel Add-in existence. I had a lot of questions but current trainings (or at least the ones i watched) do not provide answers. 

First, I would like end-users to have only permission to retrieve saved views in order to prevent them to see technical items (not relevant as end-user). Is there any way to do so? 

Then, I would like to know if it is possible to get in Excel cells the filters (dimensions) so i would be able to create an excel sheet in which i will set the parameters (Year for instance) and then do the link required directly in the filters in each work sheet (as below)

nicolasgrd_1-1668771701101.png

Last but not least, i would like to know if there is any list of existing formulas related to the use of Anaplan Excel Add-in? For instance, the formula below retrieves the dimension needed (French Excel, equivalent in English is choose)

nicolasgrd_2-1668771906927.png

Thanks for your help ! 

Nicolas

Best Answer

• Misbah
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

@nicolasgrd 

1. No, I don't think there is any way where we can hide Default Views in Excel Add in and show just Saved Views.

2. No, It's not available in Excel Add in. All the filtering, if any, has to come from Anaplan.

3. No, nothing.

I wish i had better answers. But hey, these are great ideas, I would recommend you log in your ideas in idea exchange forum. Will make sure that I upvote

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix

Answers