Highlighted
Contributor

Level 2 : Sprint 3 : Activity: Build the Product Replenishment Dashboard - AD02

Hello - I am trying to make the Access driver for the dashboard. For this I created the AD02 module with line items as described. Following this I added the formula on the line items and finally, I controlled the access to the fields through a combination of read and write and kind of got the results that is described in the Week1, Week2, Week3 & Week 4. Is this the right approach ? I am confused as I am not able to relate to the formula tips, which says as below. What does this mean exactly? Should the access drivers formula have formulas that are related to other fields ? 

When writing Override Shipping and Override Amount line items, make sure those Boolean are TRUE (checked)
when Submit Purchase Order Request and Override Shipping Method are TRUE (checked) AND when Submit Purchase Order Request and Override Amount are TRUE (checked)

sunilramakumar_0-1592188041903.png

sunilramakumar_1-1592188172063.png

sunilramakumar_2-1592188344521.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Level 2 : Sprint 3 : Activity: Build the Product Replenishment Dashboard - AD02

Hi @sunilramakumar

The formulae tip says that the Override amount and Override method line item will not be editable unless you check 

Submit Purchase Order Request and Override Shipping Method and Override Amount are TRUE (checked) in INV01  Module.

INV01 .png

Refer the pic,

In Week2, only Submit Purchase Order Request is checked, so you will not be able to edit the override amount or override method line item

In Week3, Submit Purchase Order Request and Override order suggested amount are checked, so the override amount is editable.

In Week4, Submit Purchase Order Request, Override order suggested amount, Override shipping Method are checked, so both override amount and override method are editable. 

Solution:

In the module AD02, create those suggested line items as boolean and no need of any access driver(Write/Read) in this module.

In the module, INV01, only provide write access driver to Override Suggested Order Amount, Override Amount and override Method

Refer the attachment,

INV01 Dash.png  

I hope this helps, 

Thanks,

Nivetha K