Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

3rd-party add-ons

Hello, I am the Product Manager for the 3rd-party add-ons (Excel add-in, PowerPoint add-in, Google Sheets add-on). If you have questions about these, feel free to ask them here. All ideas for improvements can go in the Idea Exchange and you can add the link to your idea here for extra visibility.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Another useful link on the forum for the migration from Excel v2.6 to v3.2 onwards: https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Anaplan-Platform-Discussions/Migrate-Excel-Add-in-version-2-6-to-ve...

Product Manager - 3rd-party add-ons (Excel add-in, PowerPoint add-in, Google Sheets add-on)
1 REPLY 1
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: 3rd-party add-ons

Hi all,

An update about the Google Sheets add-on. We are currently on early access, so the documentation is not published on Anapedia but on a closed forum group. Some people have requested access to the group recently and been confused that I had to reject their access.

For legal reasons, products in early access are in a closed group and access is given upon approval. If your company is not part of the early access programme, your request to join the group will have to be rejected.

I understand you would like to access the documentation and this is why we are currently reviewing the way early access products are presented in the Community so that the information is shared publicly even to customers who are not part of the programme. I hope this initiative gets completed in the next few months.

Thank you for your understanding.

Magali

Product Manager - 3rd-party add-ons (Excel add-in, PowerPoint add-in, Google Sheets add-on)