Contributor

Inventory reservation with FIFO

Hi experts, I’m now struggling inventory allocation with FIFO algorithm. The requirement is automatic inventory reservation with SKU lot level expiration date as below. Automatic shipment allocation/reservation based on lot # orders using FIFO algorithm is needed. I’m trying a lot of ways using numbered list and many functions or list property, but has not realized. Does anyone has any similar experience and guidance? Best regards, Tatsuo Oba

6 REPLIES 6
Occasional Contributor

RE: Inventory reservation with FIFO

Hi Tatsuo We did smth simlar for POC model (please see the screenshot attached) The solution is easy but it uses 5 modules so may be would be better to give you temporary access to my model And it's just a piece of POC model - we had to build a bit more complicated solution for customer application
Contributor

Thanks, Oleg. It seems to run FIFO calculation simply. I'll email you later about accessing to your workspace. Thank you, Tatsuo Oba
Frequent Contributor

Hi Oba san, My solution is similar to Oleg's but more using predefined steps. Although you already have the access to the model, I would still post the screens for everyone's benefit.
New Contributor

Re: RE: Inventory reservation with FIFO

Hi @leo_tadjudin_1 ! I'm interested in your FIFO solution as well, however your images no longer work. Would you be able to share your model solution with me?

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks Leo! Really great work.
Frequent Contributor

My pleasure :)  Glad I could help.