How to add multiple comment box on grid card ?

RABINDERSHARMA
New Contributor

How to add multiple comment box on grid card ?

5 REPLIES 5
bhubeshrana
Contributor

please explain your requirement

RABINDERSHARMA
New Contributor

My expectation is to have multiple comment boxes on the side, instead of 1 box
(once I click on 1 P&L line, on the side a have a commentBridge.png box explaining the reason for each bridge section.
einas.ibrahim
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

@RABINDERSHARMA 

Do you want to have a comment line item for each row (exp1, exp 2)? I'm still not clear on your ask.

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for
RABINDERSHARMA
New Contributor

Yes I want comment line for each column or reason explaining the variance.

einas.ibrahim
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

@RABINDERSHARMA 

I feel I'm still missing something.
If this is the case, and you are looking for a one-to-one relationship, then adding a line item in the module dimensioned by Exp1, Exp2,..... should achieve that.

If you want MULTIPLE comments for one item of the list, then you have to create a child list to achieve this one-to-many relationship.

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for