Informatica doesn't find Anaplan Model as source/target model

Highlighted
Contributor

Informatica doesn't find Anaplan Model as source/target model

Hi all, 

I'm trying to connect Salesforce and Anaplan via Informatica. 

I've setting up Salesforce and Anaplan add-in in informatica and 'test loging' works for both.

When I am trying to create a new synchronisation task for an update, Informatica recognizes Salesforce. However for Anaplan, it seems that Informatica can't make the link - a red cross is shown (see picture attached) - but no description of the error is displayed. 

Would you have any idea of what it is linked to ? And what would be the solution for this ?

Thanks a lot, 

Sarah 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: Informatica doesn't find Anaplan Model as source/target model

@sweemaels 

Some ideas:

• Make sure your credentials are set up in Anaplan. 
  • If you're using a system email ID you'll need to make sure that system user is set up in Anaplan with the right security.
  • If you're using your email ID for authentication, do the same. Make sure you have the security inside of Anaplan first.
  • You can easily check the connection by using Postman, a free API testing tool (and one recommended by Anaplan). Here's a link. If you can connect using Anaplan's native API then you should have no problem with Informatica. It works exactly the same.
  • Informatica has two ways to connect with Anaplan. There's a standard connector and there is HyperConnect. Both work well. Make sure you have the latest versions.

Send some screenshots of what you're seeing. Maybe we can help with more details.

Jared Dolich