Issue: Exporting action fails on New UX

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Issue: Exporting action fails on New UX

Hi, would like to bring up that there seems to be an issue when running an export action from the New UX.

Although the process is marked as complete on Anaplan, an Export Failed notification occurs, with the file failing to generate on my browser.

 

I have tested it on the old UX and the action seems to be working fine.

 

I am currently both a workspace admin and full user on the model.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: Issue: Exporting action fails on New UX

Seeing an identical issue - including on pages where this was working fine 24 hours ago.  There's been an update to Chrome in the past couple of days - may be coincidental but there's been no other changes in our operating environment which might cause the problem.

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: Issue: Exporting action fails on New UX

...although as a quick follow-up to this I've just tested on different browsers and am seeing exactly the same issue.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Issue: Exporting action fails on New UX

Same here. 

It seems to be known issue already and there is workaround posted:

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Known-Issues-and-Workarounds/NUX-Export-Action-Failing/m-p/79633