I am at the point where I have added DCA to INV01 and added formulas to AD02. My numbers do not match the example given. I know in the past I've been told not to worry about the numbers being off but is that the case with this example?
Here are my numbers:
Thank you for your help.
Go to Solution.
We'll figure this out. To be honest, you module looks great. So we just need to find the trouble spot.
Let's work our way backwards.
Cost per 1000 Units / 1000 * Final Shipment Amount
If you're formula is correct then we need to find the issue in one of two places. Your value is $49.16 which would mean 49.16 = x/1000*8194 = 49.16 / 8194 * 1000 = $6
Either the cost per 1000 units is wrong or the dimensions are off. Some ideas:
We're super close. Hang in there.
View solution in original post
Everything looks right except your shipping costs. That should be calculating to $532.6.
Let's take a look at your formula. It should look something like this:
'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Cost per 1000 Units'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Shipping Method] / 1000 * Final Shipment Amount
That is the formula I had but I just realized I also have the same formula for the final shipping costs too.
I started looking at all the components referenced in that formula. My TRA01 and SYS08 data are good so the only thing it could be is my shipping method formula.
My shipping method formula references SYS07 and has a look up for the distribution center. I'm not sure what else it could be.
You are correct! The cost per 1000 is wrong. I went back to my DataHub model (Export view) and the numbers were correct. I imported the data again into the supply Chain model and that fixed the issue.
Thank you for helping me work through where I went wrong!
You got this @LStinsa
Cannot wait to see that bright shiny blue L2 certification with your name on it!