Line Item: Shipping Time Weeks

neg177
Super Contributor

Line Item: Shipping Time Weeks

Hi,

Would like to know if this formula is correct. I'm thinking I would need another mapping, but have no line items that would match the format of my source. 

'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Week)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product]

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Misbah

@neg177 

Check the dimensionality of TRA01 Module, there are two dimensions in source which are not matching with the dimensions of your target module meaning there has to be 2 LOOKUPS within the formula construct. And you have just one

Misbah

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Misbah

@neg177 

Check the dimensionality of TRA01 Module, there are two dimensions in source which are not matching with the dimensions of your target module meaning there has to be 2 LOOKUPS within the formula construct. And you have just one

Misbah

neg177
Super Contributor

You are in much less doubt the bestest person on earth! Is the below Formula correct? 

'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Week)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Shipping Method]

Thank you 

neg177
Super Contributor

And also that means this one for the Shipping Methods Line Item 'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Default Shipping[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Supplied By] is correct because my Source has only one dimension 's G3 Location Distribution Center' and my target shares the same dimension. #thisformulaisgoochie?