Add Versions as a native option for a line item/property format.

Add Versions as a native option for a line item/property format.

Description of the enhancement required:

Version as a format

An example of the enhancement:

When uploading a planning file (budget, Q1 forecast, Q2 forecast) from excel, a number of identifiers for my transactions are uploaded as text and later on in the transactions module turned into line items based on a list so I can easily create a SUM formula. However, I was not able to indicate version as a format, while this is part of the identifier of my transaction (as it could be budget, Q1 forecast, Q2 forecast).

How would it help the business process:

I want to be able to identify line items as version format, as this would enable me to set up a transactions module without having to take the versions in the module as a list and hence would reduce sparsity tremendously.

The content in this article has not been evaluated for all Anaplan implementations and may not be recommended for your specific situation.
Please consult your internal administrators prior to applying any of the ideas or steps in this article.
2 Comments
Previous Contributor

Status changed to: Considered for Future Roadmap
Occasional Contributor

Would be very helpful, if the that formatted line item could be used as a dimensional reference for Lookup formulas.