Duplicate my page

Hi Team

Please add the ability for end users to duplicate pages under the my pages section.

Currently, they have to goto master page for re-creating any pages. Duplicating from already created pages will save time.

Thanks

Kudi

Tagged:
22 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Hi @Kudiarasu 

Can you expand on the use case you are trying to solve for? 

Just want to make sure I am wrapping my head around it correctly. 

Thank you!

• indeed.. it would be nice to have a possiblity like "Save as.." for  a page in "My-page".

matthew.mccurdy@slalom.com  a case could be that a user would like to start from an existing "my-page" and create a new one similar to an existing one. 

Alex

• Yes - @alexpavel! It would be a great improvement if the save as personal page would allow a "save as" so the filters or pivots are saved rather than only saving a "local" copy of the original.  Many of the end-users are not able to build pages using the cards and understanding the modules, but often like to filter or adjust time frames showing only the periods they want and want those adjustments to save on their copy. 

• Hi all!

The best way to duplicate a page under "My Pages" section is to publish your page to the App and then duplicate and save it again as a personal copy.

If there's any other way, let me know.

Andres

• @aerodriguezv  I agree with you... However, this is not possible for the users that do not have the "Page Bulder" role associated.   

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!