LEVEL 2 SPRINT 3 3.3.5.2 Shipping time weeks

For Shipping Time weeks, below was the logic i applied and it went through, however the data i am getting is '0'  

'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Week)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Shipping Method]

to further break down i searched for other modules for shipping method dimension but no luck,  the shipping method within INV01 module is not a numbered format unlike others so may be it must be an error, got stuck. Can someone please help me understand 

Best Regards

Ankur Kulkarni 

Comments

• Thank you Jared,  upon checking my DAT02 module in level 2 model had 0 values so re imported and  everything works fine. However,  assignment view has 'ending inventory values different from week 5 onwards compared to what i got. 1st screenshot is of assignment 

2nd screenshot is of my model building result and 3rd screenshot is of the formulation. I happen to check the source file as well for values.  I am confused as my ending inventory is positive 

ankulkarni_0-1616471683611.png

2nd screenshot- my results 

ankulkarni_1-1616471849182.png

3rd screenshot - line item formulation

ankulkarni_2-1616471925085.png

• @ankulkarni 

Beginning Inventory for Week 2 onwards has to be Ending Inventory of Previous Week. In Your Screenshot Beginning Inventory of Week 1 is 13000 and Ending Inventory is 10952 which is perfect but for Week 2 Beginning Inventory has to 10952 and not 13000 which means you will have to check the formula that you have written for Beginning Inventory Line item. 

If I were you I would check SYS01 Time Setting by week Module and see if 'Not First Week of Timescale' line item has only Week 1 unchecked and rest all weeks should be checked.

Hope that helps

Misbah

• Hello there

I am facing same kind of issue, as suggested, I did double check on system module for booleans, it looks good. Please advise. Thanks.

• The screenshot in lesson 3.3.5.3 also displays incorrectly. I think it should look like this

SudhirY_0-1638370723160.png

instead of 

SudhirY_1-1638370749379.png

Maybe I'm yet to discover this in upcoming lessons.

• Thanks. I am doing something wrong in formula for shipping time weeks and order receipt.

• Hi, I followed you but getting values Zero. May i Know why it happening. whwere should i check

• I'm confused on one thing: why are we using:

'DAT02 Shipping Metrics'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Shipping Method]

and not:

'DAT02 Shipping Metrics'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Supplied By, LOOKUP: Shipping Method]

?
  • Can anyone help me with the formula needed for DAT02 Shipping Metrics?

would really appreciate your help! thank you!

Jennick S. Pedroza