Hi - how far off am I this being correct?'DEM01 Volume Growth Rates'.Growth % * 12 / 52
I have resolved with this:
@lcapon
If you are cascading the growth percentages from Month to Weeks, you are way off. You don't have to multiply or divide it by anything - just pull the values from Top to bottom. You will have to use LOOKUP while doing so.
If your Jan month shows 1% growth for a Product Family then the expected result is that all 4 weeks of Jan should show 1% growth rate for that particular product family.
Thank you - please can you give me a little advance regarding the lookup required - i'm blank this morning!
No Problem. That happens to the best of us.
Here is the formula that is required to pull the values. I would recommend you understand the formula and the usage of LOOKUP in such cases. Since Anaplan doesn't know how to cascade the values from Month to Weeks, we are asking it to use Whatever values we have at Parent level ( Month Level) in Weeks.
Thank you - I'm still lost i'm getting this error.
@lcapon it might be that your module or line item has different name, did you check that? In general, try to go to the module and click on the line item instead of typing the formula, it can help you to avoid such errors.
I did this, but I wasnt sure how to select the second half of the statement?
Please see screen shots below:
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…