hi!
I'm not good at English.
I want to calculate the difference for each month of the time period.Is it possible to get the duration of a month when the format is a time period?
Thank you.
Image diagram
Hi @KubotaNatsuki!
I'm not very good with English either, but I hope my options will help you 🙂
I have figured out several formulas over time that may help you (see attachments
@KubotaNatsuki wrote: hi! I'm not good at English.I want to calculate the difference for each month of the time period.Is it possible to get the duration of a month when the format is a time period?Thank you. Image diagram
In a new cell, type in =DATEDIF(A1,B1,”Y”). The “Y” signifies that you'd like the information reported in years. This will give you the number of years between the two dates. To find the number of months or days between two dates, type into a new cell: =DATEDIF(A1,B1,”M”) for months or =DATEDIF(A1,B1,”D”) for days.
Official Website
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…