Hi,
I have a module where teams are required to input weekly but at a specific schedule
e.g. week ending 7th, 15th, 23rd, and last day of each month.
Is it possible to configure this?Thanks
@CommunityMember113484
If you model is using a weekly default calendar you can configure the format to be 'week ending.'
If your model is using a monthly default calendar it is not possible to use a time dimension to achieve this.
However, you could create a list and use this in your module.
You will then need to map this list back to a monthly time period using a systems module.
Hi Chris,
My model is dimensioned by weeks already. I've now changed to week ending, but I need it specifically for the dates mentioned each month: 7th, 15th, 23rd and last day of month - is this possible?
Thanks
You can set the correct sequence of weeks by updating the 'end of fiscal year'
Sorry for not getting this - I'm not getting w/e 7th, 15th, 23rd and last day of month?
It is not possible to create a calendar where the week ends land on the same day numbers each month as the length of each month is not equal.
How many weeks are you expecting to see in each month?
Are you using a 4-4-5 or other combination of weeks to build you model calendar?
Can you post a screenshot of your current time settings.
Yes using the 4-4-5. Current time settings below:
What you are asking for is not possible.
The closet I have managed results in the following;
Use the following settings;
The months simply do not follow the required pattern to generate what you are looking for.
Ah okay, thanks for your help. I did something similar in 2021 to get close.
Thanks again,
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…