Hello all,
After inserting the formulas to INV01, my numbers aren't exactly the same as the screenshot on the instruction.
Where I might've made mistakes?
This is my blueprint view:
@zolzaya
Both the screenshots are pretty much matching correctly.
I don't find any reason as in why you are unable to select the top level. Please try once again and still you face any issue, kindly paste the dropdown snip of the page selector.
I hope it helps
~Anand
And I cannot select "All product" on the page selector, what could be the reason?
The reason Zolzaya could not see All Products on the page selector is because of the earlier work we did on Roles. Updating P1 Product Family Write to All Products will resolve this issue.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…