Hi,
In the May 21 platform release memo it said that it is now possible to share a NUX page with context. So far I haven't been able to find any article on how it actually works. Can someone please shed some light on this?
Thanks
if you copy the URL from the Share sheet and paste it into notepad you can see there is extra information relating to the filters you have on your page.
@CommunityMember115881 Hey Douglas!
Good question. Here's the May release notes and sure enough it says "share with context". Hehe. To be honest, I really don't know what that means but here's a possible answer. In the upper left hand corner of the worksheet or board there are three icons. The share icon allows you to share the page with a comment. Could that be what was meant by context? Not sure.
When I think of context, I think I can take a user directly to an exception or analysis I created. But that would be as simple as sharing it once you've completed your findings. Anyway, good callout.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…