view to view import failing
Hello friends, need your help in nailing down the problem which i am unable to point.
- Module test has 2 views..1a and 2b
- Module has following dimensions i.e. Model TIME, 2 lists & 2 line items
- What I am doing is inputting the view 1a data into 2b view, receiving the below error. Not sure which data is getting referred here.
- List a (dimension) has 12 lines with ALL top level.
- List b (dimension) has 33 lines with ALL top level.
- View 1a = Only details level data and only months.
- Clicked bottom section of the view 1a to show that summary level is off. (Same the case with 2b also)
- View 2b = Only details level data and only months.
- Import configuration is straight and fixed the destination as 2b. i.e. Data import source 0+12
There is 1 record which is getting fail against each dimension that’s how the failed count is 396 (product of list a and list b i.e. = 12 * 33 = 396).
Not sure what is causing this whole issue.
Remove the Top-level /summary from your view & save the view & then run the import actions.
Right click on the list --> select level to show --> untick the summaries
Hello @Akhtar.shahbaz ,
Top/summary levels are already off for all lists. In fact, Time is also on months using filter.0
Can you please send the mapping & the error details snapshot?0
Mapping is straight to copy data from 1a to 2b. And error screenprint is there in my original post.
1 way, I think that data is getting copied into editable cells which is indicated in import status popup as "import success". But my worry on the error count.0
Any further help will be appreciated..0
As @Akhtar.shahbaz suggested you need to share the snapshot of your mapping so that we understand how is the mapping being done.
As of now it tells us that there is an invalid time identifier - which points fingers to the mapping.
@Misbah sorted after few different tries. Fixed with dimensions interchangeability.
Thanks @Akhtar.shahbaz for your input and time0