view to view import failing
Hello friends, need your help in nailing down the problem which i am unable to point.
- Module test has 2 views..1a and 2b
- Module has following dimensions i.e. Model TIME, 2 lists & 2 line items
- What I am doing is inputting the view 1a data into 2b view, receiving the below error. Not sure which data is getting referred here.
- List a (dimension) has 12 lines with ALL top level.
- List b (dimension) has 33 lines with ALL top level.
- View 1a = Only details level data and only months.
- Clicked bottom section of the view 1a to show that summary level is off. (Same the case with 2b also)
- View 2b = Only details level data and only months.
- Import configuration is straight and fixed the destination as 2b. i.e. Data import source 0+12
There is 1 record which is getting fail against each dimension that’s how the failed count is 396 (product of list a and list b i.e. = 12 * 33 = 396).
Not sure what is causing this whole issue.