If and lookup between lists and modules
could some kind soul help me with this ?
i have two modules:
- module 1 : line item "account" list formated, list name is "group account" , line item "partner" list formated and list name is "partner"
- module 2 : line items are : - account the same as in module 1 but text formated
- group : list formated, list name is "transaction account"
- non group : list formated, list name is also "transaction account"
Now, what im trying to achieve is this : if the user select an account and a partner then lookup in module 2.group and show the line item corresponding; if the user only select account and partner is left empty then lookup in module 2.non group and fetch the non group item corresponding.
Hope that makes sense
In order to help, can you please let us know what modules 1 and 2 are dimensionalized by, as in what is the Applies To?1
- module 1 is dimensioned by a numbered list called "Openings" and it has "company" as parent hierachy ( "company" is also a list line item in module 1).
- Module 2 is dimensioned
by a numbered list called "all group accounts", note that the list for the line item "account" in module 1 : "group account" is a subset of "all group account".
hope i was clear enough