hi!
How do I show or hide different line items in a filter using line item subsets?To do this, we want to use the ITEM function to retrieve items from the line item subset list.
What can I do to help?
Yes that can be achieved by nesting List A and List B on rows and using a boolean filter that lookups a mapping of B to A.I put an example together to show you better what I mean:with this mapping module:Is that close to what you need?
If you have a line item dimensioned by a line item subset you would apply a filter to hide any values from the subset you didn't want to display. Or you just take those line items out of the subset or create another line item subset with only the line items needed for that module.What is it you are trying to achieve, perhaps we can understand more to be able to find the right solution?
Thank you! I understand!Just one question, what formula is in the 'Item' in the picture above?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…