Hi All,
I have create a module which show the amount in 'Revenue' column
How can I sum the value and put in the following module?
I have tried the following formula but the result can't be shown
(test version.Revenue[SUM: test version.Test])
thanks
Hi @alexlee
Try this:
1. create a new line item in your source module that checks if your "test" line item is "PY actual". If PY Actuals then Revenue else 0
2. in your target module, refer to the new line item and select all time periods
Here you have an example
i hope it helps
cheers
Alex
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…