Can someone help me figure out what formula I need here? All the columns are filled. What am I missing?
Hi!
Check out these two links. They should help.
https://help.anaplan.com/0e20099c-af47-4343-9ad9-3a20b580d2de-CODE
https://help.anaplan.com/e9d3a937-dae7-4091-9ef4-a1f48f0dd7a4-ITEM
Thanks for this! I understand the concepts but I am still struggling with this specific problem.
Not sure I understand what your question is. Can you clarify? The images don't seem to help me.
The directions asked me to make a new module to import all the data. Then it says to create a formula for the "Code" column. I am not clear why I am making a formula because the "Code" column is filled. Can you give me some insight as to the logic behind adding a formula? Where do I start?
@sydneygouani
If you recall from Level 1 there is a formula that can be used to derive the code of the list which is dimensioned in the module.
Use this combination of CODE and ITEM functions to return the code.
This is why I asked this question. I am not sure. The code was imported from the CSV file given.
I
Thank you @chofacker! Combined with CODE() and Item() syntax, the answer to this question should be CODE(Item(SKU Flat)) and it works for me.
is the code row correct
On this task, it was requested to import the Products but in the CSV file, we dont have any products data, hen ce I couldnt post it? Did I miss something ?
I am having the same question as you @dtnguyen
Did you find out what is going on and what we are supposed to do?
Thanks!!
Just figured it out! Thanks anyway!
This is what I tried.
But there is no results.
Why is that?
@dpong8898 - the code formula you entered did return code values of sku flat list into the 'code' lineitem. That much worked. As the next step, you must load data into 'products flat' list and 'location flat' list from respective csv files first. And then you can use 'SKUs.csv' file to load those details per SKU into SYS12 module through an import action. Cheers!
I am also confused. The SKU.csv contains the code which I mapped in the import. So the formula to match the code seems redundant. it has been 3 weeks since i did the first part of this sprint, so perhaps there was a reason for it ??
Keep following instructions. Product and distribution center is next
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…