hi!
How do I hide parent items in a child hierarchy pulldown?
Can i do it using dependency?
Please help me.
Hi @KubotaNatsuki
I'm not sure I understood it properly. But, from what I have understood, you can hide parent items in the dropdown once you publish it in NewUX. We can select any level of selection in UX.
If it is a Parent-child relation, then you won't be needing dependent dropdown.
Please let me know, If I've understood the que wrong.
Thanks,
P
@KubotaNatsuki
With level selection approach suggested by @Puneeth H P can't be setup as dependent on another Boolean or step.
We can create a filter line item to populate true or false based on dependent step for parent items in child dimension and we can use that as a filter to filter out parents depending on Boolean or any other step.
Hope the idea is helpful, let me know if you still need detailed solution to reproduce then will provide you snapshots of the solution.
Thanks
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…