I need a little help figuring out why I’m getting the the message pictured when entering my formulas.
Hi @TCHRIS55 ,
Your source format of the line item is different from Target, Please check the format of the line item
@TCHRIS55
I suspect the format of the line item used in as the LOOKUP reference is text formatted.
LOOKUP only works when the reference is LIST or TIME PERIOD formatted.
Change the format of the reference used in the function to the relevant list ( I also suspect it should be the Role list ) and the LOOKUP should work.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…