I can't get the value or in others words add the numbers in the Suggested order amount of the month. The line item always shows 0 no matter how hard I try. You can see my formula on the formula bar. Where do you think I have done wrong?
I think I got it. In the formula final shipment amount should be Suggested Order Amount for the Month. Thanks anyway I hope this topic would help other leaners/
Hi,
I think the formula would like this then it seems to work.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…