I need help I am getting negative numbers for my beginning inventory and the week 1 comes off as a 0. On top of that the "Override Suggested Order Amount?" Boolean is not allowing me enter anything even though I have allowed the write access.
Hello Lloyd,
Can you provide us some screenshots of the grid view and blueprint within the model?
Yes,
I attached both of them below, I believe my formulas are working perfectly fine.
Hi @lloydramatshaba ,
We want the Beginning Inventory to be NOT zero for the 1st Week of a timescale.
I think the problem here is either with the source line item "DAT01 Beginning Inventory. Beginning Inventory" or the reference formula is incorrect.
Can you please check "DAT01 Beginning Inventory. Beginning Inventory" line item and if necessary share a screenshot of it with us?
Thanks,
Nikolai
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…