Does anyone know how I can export a list of what users has access to each entity within Anaplan?
@rob_marshall Just to make sure I'm following you, are you saying to export from the Users tab in the model? See the screenshot for reference
@wbroughton
Yes, exactly.
@wbroughton If you are tenant admin you could see users under administration tab for all the workspaces and look if you can export that .
2nd option would be to get into model under users tab and export that list
@bhatjaved @wbroughton
3rd option is to export the list.
Rob
Okay, I'm not a Tenant Admin and I don't see anyone in my organization listed as such. I did contact Anaplan Support to grant the first tenant admin.
If I go under users tab and export that list, will the layout and information be the same as if I was under the tenant admin?
@wbroughton export layout will differ under users tab ,but should suffice the need
Tenant Admin does not have selective access, so the list members the users have access to, as that is only controlled from within the model. So, if you want to know what users have access to certain members of a list, your only options are to export from Users or export the list.
Ok got it, thank you!
@wbroughton just be careful if it's a numbered list as it'll export as what the # item is. So you'll need to download the list that has selective access on it along with the # and do a match up. Worth downloading the user list as "each row separately"...
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…