Hello,
Which formula should I use in order to bring the correct Currency based on the Company Code?
I try with FINDITEM and LOOKUP functions, but I guess I'm doing something wrong, as I have errors.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Hi @algrigore
You wanted the formula to be put in Local Currency Line Item in DIM00_Input Data Module right?
Try this formula:
'ATT05 CMC02 Company Code L2'.'Currency (CUR01)'[Lookup:'Company Code']
Regards,
Tony
Hi @algrigore you should have relation between Currency and Country list as an Attribute either in list property or in system module.then you have to use the lookup formula on Attribute as mapping.Thanks,Manjunath
I have as Attributes :
and also the Market module
but I don't know how to do it, how to make the connection.
I would really appreciate your help.
Br,
Hi @algrigore Try thisLocal Currency[lookup : ATT05 CMC02 Company Code L2.Currency (CUR01)] in Local Currency check line item.Thanks,Manjunath
What is the dimension you have in DIM00_input date module? Thanks
already tried, doesn't work
Thanks a lot! now it's working!
Hi @TonyViGrand thank you for solution! but if we lookup from system module and map it company code then there will be no relevancy on "Local currency" line item in DIM00_input module right?Thanks,Manjunath
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…