Hi, I want to do like this table
"temp2" Lineitem searches the days from now to next temp1.
Is there any function like this?
@hyudolee There is no native function that does this, but you can achieve this one with some simple staging.
Essentially I am looking for when the next time is that X is being checked. Once I find that, I can do the math on the difference between the day and the next day that is checked.
Hope this helps!Jason
Hi, @jasonblinn.
That's a good idea! Thanks!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…